Find the plan that fits your needs.
Basic(3 month commitment)
1 call per month
Deluxe(3 month commitment)
1 call per month
Premium(3 month commitment)
1 call per month
Add On Services:
How It Works
Fill out the contact form.
- We’ll ask you a few questions so we can better understand your business and goals.
Tell us about your design needs.
- After reviewing your business goals, we’ll reach out so we can learn more about your overall design needs and see if we are a good fit for each other. If you have any specific projects you’re looking to having us help with, this is the time for us to discuss them.
Choose a plan.
- Each retainer plan has a set number of hours available to use each month. Unused hours will expire at the end of each month (they do not roll over). This is to ensure that we have enough time allotted for your projects in our schedule.
- Overage time will be billed at our standard hourly rate at the beginning of the next month. We will contact you to let you know if we are close to hitting your monthly hours before going over.
- At the beginning of each month, you will receive your invoice, payable upon receipt via PayPal, ACH, or credit card. Invoices will include your monthly retainer rate, add on services from the previous month (like stock photos and fonts), and any overages from the previous month.
- You will also receive a summary for the previous month, detailing the projects worked on and the hours spent on them.
- All plans have a 3 month minimum commitment. At the end of 3 months, we will re-evaluate the plan you’re enrolled in to ensure the number of hours fit your business needs. After that, we can move to a 6, 9, or 12 month commitment.
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the FAQs below.
If you are ready to learn how our creative retainer plans can help your business, click the button to get started!
A creative retainer is an agreement between your business and our agency that allows you to contract for as few as 20 hours/month. A creative retainer locks in the amount of time we have reserved for you throughout the month at a fixed price, eliminating the overhead of hiring a full-time employee.
Priority. With a creative retainer, we reserve time exclusively for you during the month. Your projects are given priority over non-retainer clients.
Consistent & High Quality Work. With retainer based packages, you avoid the need to find available freelancers, conduct interviews, manage multiple contracts, and deal with project-based estimates and invoices. Our team will handle your projects and make sure quality and style stays consistent across all of your projects.
Simplify Your Accounting. Retainer plans make tracking your graphic design budget and invoice management easier. The amount you pay stays the same each month of your contract.
No employee overhead. You get professional design services without the overhead hiring a full-time employee.
All plans include the same design service options.
Retainer Packages Include:
- Ad Design – display ads, banner ads, HTML5 ads, print ads, social media ads, and web ads
- Digital Materials – social media graphics, blog banners and other web graphics/updates. social media graphics, blog banners, website updates, eBook covers and layout, promotional images, t-shirt designs, flyers, signage, brochures, press kits, direct mail
- E-commerce Graphics – advertisements, web graphics
- No-Code Email Design – design for emails and newsletters
- Packaging Design – boxes, packaging, shipping materials (dielines must be provided by manufacturer)
- Podcast Graphics – podcast covers, episode covers, etc
- Presentation Design – presentations, pitch decks, and slideshows
- Print Materials – business cards, brochures, direct mailers, event programs, flyers, one pagers, manuals, menus, sales sheets, signage, stationery, etc
- Social Media Design – graphics for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- UI/UX Design – mobile apps, landing pages, and websites
- No-Code Web Development – for Squarespace, Webflow, Wix, and WordPress
Retainer Packages DO NOT Include:
- Domains or Web Hosting
- HTML Email Templates
- Logo Design or Branding
- Printing or Production
- Video Editing
- Coded Web Development
- Additional assets like stock photography or fonts. We will let you know before beginning your work if we aniticipate any additional fees or costs. These will be billed the following month in addition to your creative retainer plan.
If you don’t see a service listed above, please feel free to send an inquiry, and we will let you know if it is included in our plans.
You’ll choose a plan that best fits your monthly design needs. Retrospective Media offers plans ranging from 20 hours to 80 hours per month (that’s 5 to 20 hours a week). Payment for your creative retainer is due on the first of each month.
With your monthly invoice, you will also receive a summary for the previous month, detailing the projects worked on and the hours spent on them.
Unused hours will expire at the end of each month (they do not roll over). This is to ensure that we have enough time allotted for your projects in our schedule.